We are a young multinational, enthusiastic and fun team based in Brooklyn’s hottest startup scene – Williamsburg. We’re on a mission to encrypt the entire web and bring back privacy. We are looking for an enthusiastic, engaged and motivated DevOps Engineer who ideally is passionate about design. Be part of a small growing team realizing a big vision and enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open and dynamic people.
Skills & Requirements
- You have at least a B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You have experience with Configuration Management – especially Puppet
- Proven track record of scaling extremly high-volume systems
- You have experience with System Monitoring (e.g. Zabbix)
- You have experience with *nix System Administration concepts
- You love what you do, enjoy working in teams, and are looking for more than a day job.
About what you´ll be working on:
- You will keep your release process agile
- You will architect systems and services to scale to millions of daily active users
- You will build and execute automated deployment scripts and tools
- You are responsible for building out appropriate monitoring and reporting infrastructure
- We’re on a mission to encrypt the entire web and help consumers take back their privacy online
- We’re passionate about what we do and move quickly
- We run out own hardware
- We push petabytes of data monthly
- We’ve been associated with a revolution or two 🙂
- We offer competitive startup salaries and benefits
- 3 blocks from L train at Bedford Ave
- We have the best view in all of NYC 🙂
- We provide free lunches on Fridays
If you play to win, have the skillset, and would like to speak with us further please email firstname.lastname@example.org
VP of Monetization and Ad Sales
A fast growing NYC startup is seeking someone with an exceptional pedigree in digital ad sales / content monetization. This is an unbelievable opportunity to immediately grow a multi-million dollar sales channel in a very short amount of time. With over a billion unsold ad impressions, this startup is seeking an exceptional candidate that can execute with speed and focus to turn their inventory of international ad impressions into profitability.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience growing digital ad sales to at least a $1m revenue run rate and will have established relationships with major ad networks and ad partners.
You will be joining a team of 8 who’ve built consumer software that’s been downloaded millions of times and used by several million monthly active users. The team is highly motivated and hard working and the founders believe in rewarding those that demonstrate the same.
Job Requirements / Responsibilities:
– Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in digital advertising in an operations, product or monetization capacity
– Serve as the head of strategy for all digital advertising and digital marketing issues
– Establish relationships and contracts with major Ad networks / providers.
– Manage and sell global ad inventory through major ad networks and affiliates
– Handle digital marketing efforts to establish and optimize life time value of users
– Heavy quantitative data analysis skills
– A solid understanding of technology and modern analytics/metrics platforms
– Service-oriented, able to build relationships, work with people from diverse backgrounds, and make compromises
Candidates can expect a very energetic technology startup environment, competitive salary with generous performance incentive plus equity. If you play to win, have the skillset, and would like to speak with us further please email email@example.com