Spotflux is an early stage venture backed start-up creating technology to allow anyone on any device to protect their security and privacy online. Our technology works seamlessly in the cloud to protect mobile and desktop users anywhere in world. We have a large userbase that is growing rapidly ( at over 10% per month), and a mobile app launching soon on Android and iOS.
We’re looking to hire an awesome individual to lead our Marketing efforts. We have a unique and powerful product. You have the capability to help drive and launch an exciting product to the mass market.
We’re looking for a candidate who has the following DNA:
- Hardworking, and passionate about launching consumer products, both desktop and mobile.
- Experience in customer acquisition and online marketing
- Has been involved in bringing a mobile product to market, app store placement strategy, and mobile monetization.
- Understands how to enhance UX, drive stickiness and virality.
What the next 3 months will look like:
- Integrate with the technology team to understand the product and take ownership of all things marketing
- Help shape the mobile offering prior to launch
- Refine UX to help drive user adoption
- Explore partnerships and monetization potential of the product.
What we’re offering:
- Competitive Startup Salary
- Stock Options
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Opportunity to interact in a fast paced and dynamic startup environment with a highly motivated technology team.
Spotflux is a venture-funded early stage internet startup. We’re building an incredibly powerful desktop and mobile tool that enables users globally to surf, skype, tweet, and enjoy the full power of the internet while preserving privacy, security, anonymity, and open access. Spotflux is located in Brooklyn, NY and looking for candidates to work out of NYC. We’re not merely looking for employees, but for co-founder types who believe in the product and are interested in the ability to shape the success of a unique early stage product.
contact : Dean Mekkawy / email@example.com